Queensland Massage and Spa Therapies are the massage professionals who will leave you feeling amazing! We aim to provide relief for a wide range of conditions that may be caused by a stressful lifestyle, an injury, and skeletal-muscular disorders through relaxing and therapeutic massage treatments in the most comfortable way and place that are convenient for you!
Massage is the oldest form of physical medicine, and is still highly practiced in health care today. Due to its vastly acclaimed health benefits, massage has proven to be a rising need especially for active working individuals. QMST is an approved massage therapy provider that caters to people of all ages and sizes. We have Massage and Personal Training packages individually tailored for you!
We bring relaxation to you, right at your office! This professional massage package aims to provide the best de-stressing services at your most convenient time in your own place. We also cater to your events, giving you the best way to treat and reward your employees!
If you are suffering from chronic and acute pain, QMST’s remedial massage is for you! Our remedial massage targets those knotted and impaired muscles and tendons with deep, firm, and careful tissue work.
Wind down after a long day in the office with our soothing relaxation massage! Designed to de-stress both the muscles and the mind, QMST’s relaxation massage is performed at a gradual pace and at a gentle pressure.
Want to relieve those aching muscles at the lightest pressure? Have yourself comforted with the warmth of our relaxing hot stones and gentle massage!
*Precautions and Reminders:
- Please be reminded that massage is not recommended for those with infectious skin disease and open wounds, and those prone to blood clots.
- Massage is also not to be given right after surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor.
- Pregnant women are advised to check with their doctor before getting a massage.
- Hot stone massages are to be avoided by those with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Massage is also not to be done over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
- It is not advisable to eat a heavy meal before a massage.